DRIVEN GRAY PARTRIDGE SHOOTING IN SERBIA
Season (15 September-15 November)
We are delighted to be able to offer Driven Gray Partridge shooting on our estates 'Zagajicka Brda' 1h 20 min East from Belgrade near town of Vrsac . This sand based hills with maze fields around are providing excellent quality birds and exceptionally good sport. Overall the driven gray partridge shooting experience is probably unique in the World but limited to 20 days per season with 200-240 birds per each day . Flat daily rate for this type of driven gray partridge shooting is £12 000 for 200-240 birds per day. presented in 4 drives. We are taking minimum 2 back to back days booked from 15 September until 15 November.
We offer package with total bags over 2 days in group of 8-10 hunters :
Total bag expectation is 400-480 birds over 2 days with 8-10 hunters (4 : 1 is cartridge to bird ratio)
2 days driven gray partridge hunting with lunch is charged £26000; per group. Hunt is inclusive of:
- One guide and one dog on 3 guest hunters that will retrieve and pick up birds and lead group in the straight line.
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunt and lunch with local drinks in hunting area
- One 4x4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters.
Extras: Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia , Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas , Accommodation and food, Alcohol , Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.