QUAIL SHOOTING IN SERBIA
Season (01 August - 31 September)
Expected Bags 40-60 quail per day per group of min 6 hunters and max 9 hunters We organise very early morning hunt before breakfast from 5.00 am to 9.00 am. During Quail shooting over pointers the hunters move very slowly in a straight line across the stubble fields. Our team will provide all sorts of trained dogs for flushing and retrieving the game. If you would like to hire a shotgun during your stay we will provide you with one for £35 per day. If you would like to buy branded cartridges locally we are happy to assist and it is around £7.5 per box of 25.
We offer package for groups of 6-9 hunters:
3 days walked up quail hunting is charged £980 per each hunter total bag expectation is 120-180 birds over 3 days
Hunt is inclusive of:
- One guide and one dog on 3 guest hunters that will retrieve and pick up birds and lead group in the straight line.
- Ground permit to enter hunting areas
- Organisation of hunt
- One 4x4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
- All harvested quail belongs to hunters
- Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Extras: Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia , Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas, Accommodation and food, Alcohol, Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.