DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING IN SERBIA
Season 1 December to 30 March
The rolling hills and grassy valleys of Deliblato Sands around village Grebenac provide a natural environment for showing good Pheasants and a wonderful setting in which to shoot. Teams of 8 to 10 guns can shoot between 300 and 500 birds per day and the ability to shoot back to back days ensures that the Serbian experience is one to relish & remember.
Driven Volume Pheasant Shooting all inclusive package in Deliblato Sands:
400 birds per each day x 2 days
2 great high volume driven pheasant days
800 birds per trip for teams of 8 hunters or 4000 cartridges per trip ( 5 : 1 is cartridge to bird ratio)
2 days driven pheasant hunting in Serbia with 800 birds bag is charged only £2950 per each hunter
Hunt is inclusive of:
1. One loader per each guest hunters
2. Ground permit to enter hunting areas
3. Organisation of hunting : dogs, beaters, pickers and lunch in the hunting area
4. 4x4 in hunting area with licensed Hunting guide in charge of hunting day
5. Hunting licence to shoot in Serbia for foreign hunters
Extras: Airfare to Belgrade, Minibus Airport Transfers and airport assistance with importing guns to Serbia , Transportation from Hotel to Hunting Areas , Accommodation and food, Alcohol , Ammunition, Gun hire, Custom fees for temporary importing guns in Serbia, Airports fees for gun handling, Tips.